10 Commercial Road
copyright, copyright services, intellectual property, invention, patent attorney, patent lawyer, patent office, registered designs, trademark, trademark lawyer
Welcome Patent and trademark services Bath, Exeter, Somerset, Devon, Wiltshire. Leading company for competitively-priced patent and trademark services, patent attorneys, patent agents, trade mark attorneys, IP lawyers: Handsome IP Bath.
About Us We provide competitively priced advice and services relating to all types of intellectual property such as patents, designs, trademarks, and copyright. We are UK Chartered Patent Attorneys, European Patent Attorneys, European Trademark and Design Attorneys. We help you protect and make money from your inventions, trade secrets, know-how, ideas, logos, brands, etc. Remember, if it's worth copying then it's worth protecting.
Protect your new products and processes in the UK and abroad. License your patents to create a revenue stream. Stop others from copying you. Sell your ideas. Raise finance on the basis of your patents. We have experience helping start-ups with cost-effective services. No charge for an initial consultation.
1. COPYING - Stop others from copying your invention/product.
2. BUSINESS ASSET - It's an asset to your business, which looks good for investors and banks, and when you come to sell.
3. LICENSING - You can allow others to make or sell your invention product and charge them royalties.
4. REDUCE YOUR CORPORATION TAX - The new "Patent Box" tax relief scheme from the government allows you to reduce your corporation tax liability to only 10% (from 20%) on the profits made from selling your patented invention/product.
5. PROVIDES IMMEDIATE PROTECTION - as soon as the patent application is lodged at the Patent Office you can talk about your invention.
6. MARKETING - Buyers and end-consumers like patented products.
7. DETERRENT - It prevents many competitors from even considering copying your invention/product.
8. PATENT PENDING - The words "patent pending" together with an official number can be used on the product/literature/website/packaging, etc...
9. STOP IMPORTATION INTO UK - A UK patent can be used to stop importation into the UK.
10. COMMERCIAL ASSET - A patent can be sold or mortgaged.
1. PRICE - It's not expensive (only a few hundred pounds for a UK Registered Trademark (RTM) in one class).
2. BUSINESS ASSET - It's an asset to your business, which looks good for investors, banks and when you come to sell.
3. STRONGER - It's much stronger than relying on "passing-off" to stop others using the same or similar name or logo.
4. ® - You can legally use this symbol with your RTM. It is a criminal offence to use it without the trademark being registered.
5. INDIVIDUALITY - It provides a good deal of assurance that your trademark is unique.
6. DEFENCE - You cannot be found guilty of infringing someone else's RTM if you are merely using your own RTM.
7. COMPANY NAME/LOGO - can be protected with an RTM.
8. DOMAIN NAMES - can be protected with an RTM.
9. TWITTER NAMES - can be protected with an RTM.
10. PRODUCT NAME/BRAND NAME/LOGO - can all be protected with an RTM.
Want to know if anyone else has had the same idea?
Want to know if anyone has already registered your trademark?
Want to know if your product infringes someone else's Registered Design?
We can provide searches for all of these and more.
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday